January 07, 2014

Reverse Confetti...SFYTT # 8...Coffee & Friends...


Hey, fellow Confetti Fans! I had some time to do a little stamping and made this card tonight with the Reverse Confetti - Sketch For You To Try # 8. Lots of layers...my fave! I've been loving all the gorgeous sneak peeks this week by the Confetti Crew. They have been making SO many gorgeous valentine cards that I was inspired to get a little mushy! I have a good friend who I really need to catch up with over a coffee...I'll be sending this card off to her this week!

http://reverseconfetti.com/2013/12/31/january-sfytt-link-list/

Here is the fabulous, layered sketch that they have over at Reverse Confetti!

 photo SFYTT8B_edited-1RS2_zpsf6bd133d.jpg

I made my card with BasicGrey True Love 6X6 patterned paper pad and matted with Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Electric Red, Bubblegum Pink and Berrylicious.  I used the Reverse Confetti - Be A Barista Stamp set and stamped the heart shaped Latte Art stamp inside the cup with Natural Premium Dye Ink. I paper pieced the mug and cut it out and popped it up on the tag cut with the Tag, You're It Die-namics.

I cut out several hearts from red glitter corrugated card stock and sprinkled them around with a few blue Gumdrops.  I used the Layered Treat Tag Die-namics cut from Primitive White and Bubblegum Heavyweight Card Stock. I stamped a sentiment from the Be A Barista Stamp set in Electric Red Premium Dye Ink.

 photo SFYTT8E_edited-1RS6_zps16504dad.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a shadow image of the coffee cup with Chocolate Brown and Natural Premium Dye Ink. I also used part of a sentiment from the Be A Barista Stamp set and stamped it on a little tag in Electric Red Premium Dye Ink.  

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card for the Reverse Confetti - Sketch For You To Try # 8 with the Be A Barista Stamp set




   

6 comments:

Laureen said...

Beautiful!!! Love the soft colours!!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I love the layering and your stamping is just perfect!

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous Tara!!! Loving this!! xx

Lisa H. said...

oh, Tara! this is soooo pretty. LOVE the soft, pretty colors with those sparkly hearts. It's a fabulous looooove card! way to rock the sketch!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, love this set!

Heather North said...

Your card is beautiful! I love absolutely everything about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails