November 25, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 151...Warmest Wishes on Your Birthday


Hello stampin' friends! Just popping in real quick to share the card that I made for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club with Sketch # 151.

https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/

https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/
Here is the great sketch that they have this week...I flipped it for my card

 photo MFTWSC151_edited-1RS1_zps4b101630.jpg

I used MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Kraft, Sno Cone, Steel Blue, Chocolate Brown and Primitive White. I pulled out the fabulous LJD Snowflake Splendor and the coordinating LJD Snowflakes Splendor Die-namics and stamped some pretty snowflakes with Steel Blue, Kraft, Chocolate Brown and Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink. I added Kraft buttons tied with hemp cord to the centres of the snowflakes.

I also used the Peek-a-Boo Dots Die-namics and the Pierced Circle STAX and Circle STAX Die-namics. I stamped one of the sentiments from the Snowflake Splendor Stamp set in Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink.  
 photo MFTWSC152C_edited-1RS3_zps30a633c9.jpg

I finished off the inside too...a few more Snowflake Splendor snowflakes and I stamped a sentiment from the LJD Birthday Greetings Stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for the MFTWSC151 sketch challenge!


  

  

5 comments:

Lyn said...

What a stunning card and the colour palette is just beautiful

Laureen said...

Beautiful card!! It is good to see A2 size card from you with your style and I love it!!! Love the colours you used.

Anonymous said...

WOW, Tara!!! This is so gorgeous!! I love how you have used the snowflakes on the inside and out!!! I can feel the winter chill from here!! The frosty colors are wonderful !! xo

Tara said...

Stunning! Great colors and design for a winter birthday!

Alina said...

beautiful, as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails