October 17, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 94...HOW Are You Doing?

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! It's Wednesday and that means it's time for the My Favorite Things - Wednesday Stamp Club! I hope you can join the fun! It couldn't be easier to play along, just make a card with this week's sketch and upload it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC94 by Tuesday, Oct. 23rd at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!!  Hope you can get sketchy with us this week!  

Here is the fun sketch that we have this week! Hope you can join us!

Photobucket

For my card today, I inked up the precious PI Indian Girl...I love her to bits...SO sweet! I paired her with BasicGrey Pyrus 6x6 papers. I coloured the PI Indian Girl with my Copics and paper pieced her traditional Jingle dress. Now she is all set for some dancing at the Pow Wow!  I cut the image out with my Circle STAX Die-namics and inked with Tumbled Glass Distress ink and drew in some grass with my PrismaColor Pencil.s

I followed the sketch but made a few adjustments...I added an Open Scallop Border Die-namics and some brown AC ribbon and repositioned the tag cut with the Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics so that it hangs from the image panel. I stamped one of the sentiments from the PI Indian Girl on the Bracket Tab Die-namics and another on the tag and added a flower made with the Flower Trio and Leaf Die-namics. I added a BasicGrey Dragonfly Epoxy brad to the centre of the tag and flower. 

Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the PI Indian Girl again and added a sentiment from the PI All Occasions Sentiment Stamp set and a few more flowers cut with the Flower Trio and Leaf Die-namics. 

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for this week's MFTWSC94! I hope you can join us! Please head on over to Kim's blog for links to all the other MFT Designers with creations to share today!

 Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,
 

SUPPLIES:



16 comments:

Beate said...

Oh, that is just the most perfect patterned paper to dress this darling PI girl. Beautiful card!

Karen Motz said...

Your colouring is fabulous and you couldn't have chosen a more perfect paper for her outfit!! Love this!!

Casandra Bennett said...

I would be a happy participant in your coloring class. :) Beautiful! The colors are so perfect for that little stamped image.

Liz said...

She is just so adorable.. Love the card...
I love love everything this month.

scrappingnana said...

Wow Tara, this is just so gorgeous. The papers and colors are perfect. Love your paper-piecing on her outfit.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Beautiful!!!

Joey said...

Tara this is absolutely gorgeous! love the image. Joey x

Jodi Collins said...

She is GORGEOUS! WOW! Your coloring always makes me swoon! LOVE!

g said...

so cute! how i love your coloring and the papers are perfect! always love your projects!!

Dana Joy said...

Wow...loving this card. The colors and paper are great!!!

dyeandpigment said...

These colors are to die for. Great image to coordinate.

Tonya said...

This is so stunning. The paper and colors are so gorgeous.

Lisa H. said...

I had to come tell you just how gorgeous this card is. took my breath away. Your coloring skillz are AMAZING!!! great work, Tara!

Sara I. said...

Always inspired by your creations Tara and this one is no exception! She is gorgeous in her outfit and adore those papers. The ribbon is beautiful and so is the flower you created! Love it! Hoping you have a fabulous weekend ahead of you! xx

Laureen said...

I agree with you. The girl is so DARLING! Cute outfit she is wearing! Just a perfect card for this current season!

Greta said...

Adorable card! Your coloring is wonderful & I love your use of the sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails