December 11, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenges # 76....A colour Combo....Opening Presents!

Photobucket

Hey crafty friends! I hope you are having a good start to your weekend! We have a fabulous challenge for you this week over at Magnolia Down Under Challenges....I love this colour combo....Red, Chocolate, and Cream, yum-o! I will definitely be using it on a few more Christmas cards that I need to make. I hope you can join us and please swing by the MDUC blog and check out all the gorgeous and yummy creations by the talented MDUC DT.

For my card I inked up this sweet stamp, Christmas Party Tilda, from the Magnolia Christmas Collection So Jolly 2009 I used the Magnolia Tree from this Merry Little Christmas Collection 2010 and embossed with Northern Lights embossing powder. I coloured Tilda with my Copics and I made an easel card wtih BG Jovial. I added some Prima and a WOC gardenia. I used BG Jovial buttons too. The sentiment on the tag is a Melissa France rub-ons.

Photobucket

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my MDUC card! I really hope you get some crafty time this weekend and join us!

Happy Stampin'!

Hugs,




11 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

These are just amazing colours - love what you have done with this - including that tree - I've just been sitting scrolling down your recent posts & your output is just amazing. I love your layering here & your easel cards are lovely works of design.
Paula (PEP)

Kylie said...

Just gorgeous Tara! I love the colours and Tilda looks so pretty! Fabulous card :)
Hugs
Kylie

Fran said...

Wow, what a stunning card, it's so bright and cheerful and your colouring of her dress is fabulous :)

Ingrid said...

O yes, I do love this colorcombo too! And your card is so lovely. Your the easelcard queen :-)
Hope you have a nice sunday.
Hugs Ing

Renkata said...

Very jolly card Tara.
Love the sentiments and all details.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Lorraine said...

Wow, what a gorgeous, yummy looking card! I love the reds and browns together and your coloring is fab!

Georgia said...

Oh my gosh Tara, this is absoluely fantastic, such a gorgeous card! I love the way Tilda is outlined in white and the colours are so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx

dining tables said...

The image of the girl is so adorable. I like it so much. And the colors are so alive.

Claudia, Bremen/Germany said...

wow, beautiful card, the colours are so intense. Gorgeous.
Hugs, Claudia

VĂ©ro said...

Hello Tara!
I love your card:so cute and lovely,beautiful Tilda colored with my favorite color,red.Bravoooooo!
Thank you for your visit and your kind comment on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails